I have a darling little girl, she looks adorable in pictures and just as sweet as they come...
BUT,
I know the truth behind those sparkly little eyes of hers. They are full of mischief and tease, it has been said that the eyes are the window to the soul so I pose the question..........who is going to give me therapy when she is a teenager??
Do you love her bangs?
Really?
Well, Wonderful,
She cut them herself, along with a big chunk on the side that is pinned back by 5 bobby pins!
Back to the nutshell,
This is my family and they are for sure "nutty"!
March took us to Las Vegas and we visited our family favorite, "The Rainforest Cafe" in the MGM. We had SO much fun that we only got one blurry picture of the whole night.
We met a few "nut"jobs on the Las Vegas Strip and while Jake and Layla were intrigued with the signs they held, Braden was quite concerned and thought we should bring them all home with us. I truly love his compassion and at times wish I had more empathy.
If you really want to go "nuts" let these two boys out with their dad for the evening. Rand decided that "men will be men" at the Turkey Banquet and bought a round of drinks for everyone. Now when I say drinks, you're right I mean the "hard stuff" there is no messing around here with Sprite or
Root Beer they rolled in the big guns from the start and got all "nutty" on Pepsi and Dr. Pepper!
But,
Attending a Turkey Banquet means blessings will follow and what bigger blessings do two little boys need than an automatic air soft gun and A Red Ryder BB Gun?
These boys were out of their "nutty" heads excited.
Top 3 nutty moments of March,
in a nutshell....
1. BB Gun (1 pt), Lizard (0 pt's).
2. Monster Shed Find in Hamblin Valley = awesome
Two ticks found in the laundry and one in Rand's head from Hamblin Valley = Not so awesome.
DISGUSTING !!!
3. Hot March temperatures mean swim suits and happy girls!
There you have it March in a nutshell!







No comments:
Post a Comment