I have decided that you have the cutest family ever! Your family picture is beautiful and I love that you guys go camping together and do everything together. I like the halloween pics, but who is the freak with the red hair?
Hey Brackens, I am so glad that you decided to finally become a blogger too. You guys look so cute. We really need to get together with you guys, it has been a long time. Talk to you soon!
5 comments:
Great blog!! I am so glad you are joining in! Looks like the deer hunt was fun! Wish we could have been there!
I have decided that you have the cutest family ever! Your family picture is beautiful and I love that you guys go camping together and do everything together. I like the halloween pics, but who is the freak with the red hair?
Rand you are so hot! I don't see any pictures of a buck. I guess the deer of your dreams didn't walk by huh.
Hey Brackens, I am so glad that you decided to finally become a blogger too. You guys look so cute. We really need to get together with you guys, it has been a long time. Talk to you soon!
Love your blog! All the pictures look like some much fun except Shem's hat when deer hunting. Love Michael your Red Sox fan
Post a Comment