Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Man oh Man-- Today was Halloween extravaganza! Good thing I had Grandma B make Jake a Vampire Cape a few weeks ago because if I would have left it to the last minute I would have been out of luck! Today was quite the day, we had three Halloween parties to attend. Jake’s first party was with Miss Kristy from 9-11:30, we were 10 minutes late because he was so excited to be a blood sucking vampire but when I got his makeup on he freaked out about the blood and so we had to wash it off and redo some of the makeup. We then came home for an hour and he decided he wanted to be a pirate for his second party 12:30 -2:30 pm so I threw him in the shower and he became a pirate. After his 2nd party he had a nap until it was time to go trick-or-treating and then it was off to the third Halloween Party (Carnival at the Church). As you will notice he wanted to be a vampire again and so we did the whole spray paint hair and makeup all over again. It is a good thing he is an only child, because what "sane" parent would do all that! Oh and by the way we got Rand to dress up as vampire too, so in the end it was all worth it. If you notice I wore scrubs and pretended to be a doctor (I am the only smart one who was very comfortable). It was a busy yet wonderful Halloween Day!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe jake had 2 different costumes! Too funny! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
Score Jake! Look at those cute girls! I didn't even recognize Jake. Cute costumes! Both of them:) Looks like fun!
You guys look so great! It is really fun to blog!
Hey Shem, You guys look so cute for Halloween. Have you read the books Twilight? If so you would have really loved Rand being a vampire :)!!I am glad that you are also blogging. It is fun to see you guys!! Take Care!
LOL I love the last picture with Jakey and the girls... That is awesome!! :)
Love the Halloween pictures!
Post a Comment