

I sometimes wonder if having a five year old girl is the same as having a five year old boy! I am sure however, that it is not. Jake has acquired a new interest in decorating these days. I am continually surprised as I enter the living room to see all of the "new decor" that changes daily! I wish I could display all the crazy decorations he has come up with. Most of the time my barstools are tied together with knots that Rand can barely undo, my vases and candle holders our in new places, we always have a myriad of Lego creations and I usually have Rescue Heroes climbing or tied to about everything in my living room. I would normally find this behavior cute but he is so stubborn about us changing anything that if we even try to move anything he chucks a huge spat. Sometimes as a mother I choose my battles, it is very apparent I am loosing this one-----so I give up----He WINS!
4 comments:
I love it! And I totally understand. Atleast he has an imagination! Too cute! And finally some pictures of your house! You really need to put up some more! I need some new decorating ideas.
That is too funny... Jake is like the funniest little boy ever. Sorry I had to ditch out on primary today- Good Luck ;)
Did Mateo come to live with you? I thought he was the only knot king on the planet. Both Moises and I got a chuckle out of this one.
Oh so entertaining!!! I love seeing your pics and hearing about you and your family. You will have to show me how to blog when you are here in December... I'm a little challenged...see you soon!!
Post a Comment