Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake!

Six years ago yesterday we had a beautiful little boy! Since that time he has filled our lives with fun! Who knew that he would grow up to be so smart, so adventurous and so funny. Any of you that really know Jake understand that from the time he was born he has lived in a little fantasy world of his own. His imagination is always active and he proves this by dressing up 2-3 times a day as a different character. He keeps up laughing daily and we wish him a very happy birthday!

Some random pictures over the years.....this actually makes me cry to see how much he has grown up!








14 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Jake! It was so fun to see all the cute pictures of your BIG 6 year old! He is so handsome. We should really get together and have a game night!!!

Shelly

.mel. said...

Oh my heck, he looks exactly the same as when he was little, so cute! Happy birthday to both your boys!

The Christians said...

He is so cute! We love you Jakey!

Mical and Diana said...

I didn't realize Jake's and Braden's birthdays were so close together. Tell Jake uncle Mikey said Happy Birthday!

Rosalyn said...

It was fun to see pictures of him when he was little. He totally looks the same. By the way, I love the new background!!

tsroybal said...

He is so cute and hasn't change much through the 6 years. Happy Birthday to both your boys.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jake!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday from Ethan....I can't believe they are 6 years OLD.

Ian and Lara said...

Happy Birthday Jake!
I am such a bad aunt! He is such a cutie! And the baby pictures brought back memories of tending him in Salt Lake! He still has that same look! What a big boy!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Shem, that was so fun to see those older pictures. It made me choke up too. I have grown up to be a sap, what can I say.

Shelly said...

HEY SHEM,

ISN'T IT YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it is wonderful. We still need to get together. Let me know your schedule and what days are better and I will plan something. Also, how are you feeling??? I am so excited for you.

The Hawkins Gang said...

Happy Birthday to Jake (belated of course) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR COUSIN SHEMRI!!! WOO HOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you!

Janeece said...

I hope you don't mind I stumbled onto your blog!Happy birthday Jake! What a cutie! I hope he is enjoying kindergarten...I know Canron misses him! E-mail me and I'll send you an invite to my blog...janeece21@gmail.com!!

Oh ya! Congrats on your new addition! I am so excited and happy for you guys!!

anderson said...

jake is so funny and cute.
from carter