With this being said, I woke up this morning thinking I needed a happier entry on our blog so here are some fun memories from October instead of the more gloomier ones!(is gloomier even a word?)
******Warning************
This blog entry is so long it may need to be read over a period of days to prevent a coma!
*********************************************************************************
The annual deer hunt in Enterprise.....the men think the beards help with the deer killing but if you saw the little tiny cute thing they got this year they should have started growing beards last year. Rand says he is ok because he didn't even have a tag!

Jake loves the 4wheeler, mom loves when dad is calm with Jake on the 4-wheeler!

Braden wanted to get in on the action of cleaning the deer...so he held the leg while Mikey in the cute apron cleaned the deer!

I gave Mikey some help with the horns so I could feel proud about posting a picture on our blog.. Just kidding Mikey we love ya and you are mighty!

My hunky hunters!

Earlier in the month our family traveled to the beautiful Uintah's for Rand's elk hunt,they hunted and hunted without a lot of luck. The mountains there are by far one of my favorite mountain ranges and the most gorgeous.
Rand rented us this trailer to make the hunt a little nicer for me and the kids. It came in super handy because Jake and I had stomach flu and spent two days in the cute little bathroom of this nice trailer.

A few scenery pictures to show you how nice it was! Justin and Angie my cousins were nice enough to show Rand around.


11 comments:
The photos at the end of your post are absolutely beautiful!!! I had to look at them over and over again! I am glad you are beginning to heal from this past month. We love your family and hope to see you soon.
What beautiful pictures you have of the fall leaves. So nice of Rand to get you a trailer. You're quite a good sport. We're glad you're healing and hope the hoiday season brings you happiness and peace.
Wow the Uintahs are very pretty! It makes me wonder why I live in this desert place anyways. Hope everything is getting back to normal and if you need anything or want some company just let us know. We have been wanting to get down to Mesquite to see you guys sometime. Hopefully after Thanksgiving one weekend.
Wow, I didn't even know you guys did all that! I forgot that you had bought a truck too. It's been too long since we have seen you! The trailer looks nice, and I love the picture of Braden holding the deer's leg.
I am so glad that you are getting better! We can't wait to see you guys!
Your blog wasn't that long.... more coming I take it! The mountains photos are beautiful. I'm okay with skipping the Bambi photos. It is good to see you are back to blogging!
Shemri, Glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope the trend continues. You are one amazing woman. Love you.
It was good seeing you today. You are amazing!
I hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog once in a while. Jason thinks it's cool to see pictures of Jake :)
If you want email me at winna4295@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to mine.
Hey Shem,It was great to talk to you. Sounds like you are hanging in there. You have such a great attitude. You are so positive and amazing. That is why I love you so much. You're great. Take Care My Friend.
Hey shem: its Ashton been thinking alot about you. I am so glad I have internet. I love to see picture of everybody and here what you have been up to. I'm going to try this blog thing. Mine is www.gitrdonefamily.blogspot.com we wish you the best and hope to see ya soon.
I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on our little angel's blog. It really does help to connect with others in similar circumstances. I hope the best for you and your family.
Shem, I laughed my butt off when I saw Mikey in his apron. That is awesome. I am super glad you are feeling better. Probably for selfish reasons, because now I can call and just chat. I love ya.
Post a Comment