Monday, November 10, 2008
The things that matter most!
Just wanted to give everyone a qick update and mostly a huge thank you for all those of you who have offered your support and help in this really tough time! Let me just share with you what I have learned in the past two and half weeks. The things that matter most to me in my life are the three boys I have at home. A wonderful husband who sat by my side in a hospital for two weeks even when I was not coherent for one week of that stay. He never left my side and showed an unwavering love! After begging doctors to come home to see my two boys I realized that they are the next two most important things in my life....with them running and screaming around me I will get better then having all the peace and quiet in the world. Rand's family and my family have been absolutley wonderful and a big thank you to them as well! Thank you for all of the condolences for our little baby, we will miss the place that he would have held in our little family. I am slowly recovering but have hope that things will soon feel normal again. I might even feel like blogging! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
Oh Shemri, I can't stop thinking about you. Thank for being who you are, I am lucky to have you in my life!!! Welcome Home!!!
I have been thinking about you since I heard you went to the hospital and have been wondering how you were doing. I am so sorry about your little one. You are such an amazing women and you have been and will continue to be in my prayers. God bless your family.
Shemri and Rand,
I know you have a lot of friends that live near you but please feel free to call me if you need anything!!! And I mean it! I would drop what I was doing and come help you with anything in a heartbeat! Our family will continue to keep you in our prayers. Also, Kendra, Karen and I would love to bring you a meal when your mom has gone back home. Please leave a message for me on my blog letting me know when you would like us to bring you dinner.
So sorry for your loss, but so glad you are ok! and home!! We love you and pray for the best for your family! Isn't it amazing how our children who exhaust us also make us feel strong and happy?!
All our love, Jeff & Melinda
Shemri, You may not know that I read your blog... but I do. I have loved all your wonderful stories about raising boys. Believe me, girls are so different! I called Ali tonight right after I read your blog and she told me what was going on.
I want you to know that I had a very dear friend lose her baby this year. It was hard on all of us. However, we always kept it close to our hearts that Heavenly Father has a plan. We are so blessed for his plan. Your son came to this earth for a short time for a purpose. He recieved an earthly body and Remember that you are blessed to raise him in the eternal kingdom. He will always be with you. I know it will be very hard but you are surrounded by so many loved ones. Talk to them and don't bottle things up.
You are such a strong and wonderful woman (and mother). You will return to the blogging world when you are ready. For now, our prayers are with you and your family.
Always: Melissa & Bradlee
Shemri you are amazing! I really don't know what else to say. Call if you need anything.
Shemri,
You are truly an amazing person. You have been in my thoughts and prayers continually. I'm glad that you're able to be at home now. I'm going to come take your boys for some playdates at our house with Kenneth. I'll talk to you soon.
Love ya,
Jill
I was heartbroken when I heard your sad news & have thought about you often since. I am glad you have such a great family for love & support. Your post reminded me that going through trials really stinks, but it helps us remember how blessed we are in other aspects.
Shemri-
You have been in my thoughts every day!I am so glad you're home! Let us Enterprise girls know if you need ANYTHING! We're only a hop skip and a jump away!
Shem, I love you and am so glad you are home.
You have been in my thougths and prayers ever since my mom told me what happened. The comfort of your own family really does help you heal and cope with anything, along with the power of prayer. May your family be truly blessed.
You have been in my thougths and prayers ever since my mom told me what happened. The comfort of your own family really does help you heal and cope with anything, along with the power of prayer. May your family be truly blessed.
Oh Shem, I love you so much and the boys too. Please let me know if there is anything I can do please.
Hey there, I had no idea of what happened.... I'm so sorry! (I guess not being in primary anymore has thrown me out of the loop.)I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, again I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything. love ya.
Shemri, I am so glad you are home as well. You are the strong and amazing woman that everyone has commented on. You are stronger than you think and you will recover from all this. Once again, don't worry about primary, it is all taken care of and just focus on getting better that is all you need. Get better soon!!
Love
Becky
Shem and Rand,
I love both of you. I've been thinking about you a lot over the past 2 weeks. :)
Shem,
I know you will hang in there strong! You have had many struggles in life already and all you do is smile. Whenever I think of you and your sisters, I ALWAYS remember your big contagious smile and giggles. Hang in there.
Pam Bean
Shemri, It hurts. It stinks. And I'm thinking about you and praying for you and your family!
First of all I think you are amazing and I am so sorry for your loss. I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you need anything.
Rand and Shemri,
We are so sorry for you loss,you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Shemri,I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet little baby. I am remembering you and your little family in my prayers. I am glad that you are feeling better and are on the road to recovery. I wish that I lived closer so that I could give you a hug. I pray that you will continue to be comforted as you continue to recover.
Shemri, I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been in my thought & prayers since I heard and will continue to be. I know you lots of family & friends but please let me know if I can do anything for you...even if it's picking Jake up from school. Jason would love to have him over to play!
I was looking at Megan and Coltens blog and found yours. I hope it's ok. Charlene was setting by me last sunday and told me about your loss. I couldn't stop crying as my heart was breaking for both you and Rand. Rand has always been such a good friend and I feel the same about you. Please know that you will continue to be in my prayers.
Deidre
Tige & I read your post together and we're devastated for you. We want you to know we're thinking of you both.
Rose Beyond the Wall
by A.L. Frink
A rose once grew
where all could see,
sheltered beside
a garden wall,
And as the days passed
swiftly by,
it spread its branches, straight and tall...
One day, a beam of light
shone through
a crevice that had
opened wide ~
The rose bent gently
toward its warmth
then passed beyond
to the other side
Now, you who deeply
feel its loss,
be comforted ~ the rose blooms there ~
its beauty even greater now,
nurtured by
God's own loving care.
Shemri, Rand and boys,
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Just remember that through these trials in life you will become a more stronger valiant person. Stay close to To the one that knows the plan. I love ya.
Here is a website that you might find helpful. http://www.babylosscomfort.com/index.html
LeAnn and kids
I am so sorry to here ..... if there is anything that pam and i can do let us know.... we are always here for ya... i was just thinkning of ya today... and how i haden't seen ya for a while..
We are SO, SO, SO sorry for what has happened. I'm am sitting here sobbing, just thinking of the pain you are going through. Please know that you are in our family's thoughts and prayers and we hope that you will be strengthened at this difficult time. Thank you for your amazing example and testimony. We miss you and wish we could be there to help!
My Dear friend Shem, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is aching for you and Rand. I had heard that you went to the hospital but I had know idea of what had happened since. I am so Sorry. I wish that their was something I could do or say but I know that all I can really do is keep you in my thoughts and prayers and let you know that I love you. You are such an amazing person and have always been an amazing example.I am going to try to call you. Talk to you soon.
I just heard about all this today and my heart was just aching so much for you and your family! I know there are no words to really say right now, but just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember- "when life gets too hard to stand...KNEEL."
Shem, I am so glad you are home. I want you to know how blessed you are for having had that perfect baby in your life, even if for only a little while. I belive Our father in heaven chooses the familys that get to have these angels so carefully. Please call me when you are up to it. Your family will be in our prayers.
Post a Comment