Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Braden Dances

I have never got a video to work on my blog so here goes! Patience with me as I try to get a few of him walking this is one of him dancing!

9 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

That is so cute! And that little laugh! I think he has a permagrin! I never see him not smiling! He is so big!

Mical and Diana said...

Nice! The little dude has some good moves. We need to get him and Abby together.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

He is awesome! My favorite is when he turns to you and gives you that hugest smile. It is right there in the video if you don't know exactly what I am talking about!!!

Shelly said...

He definitely belongs in your family. He is so sweet! What a fun personality too!!

Julie said...

Absolutely adorable!

Mama said...

he is so dang cute! and YOU, dont look pregnant! not fair! glad all is well for you , did you know Jen had her baby last night???
love, melinda

Shelly said...

Rand and Shemri,

I heard about you this morning. I wish you the best. Please let us know if we can help you out with anything. We put your name and the baby's name on the temple prayer roll.

McKette said...

Shem, I am really sorry. My heart goes out to you. We are thinking about you!
Love Kette

Shelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAND!! I hope you day is wonderful today. I hope Shemri is feeling better. We are praying for your family. You are such a neat family.