Saturday, October 11, 2008

A hiking we will go!

September was a month of fun and hiking for the Bracken Family, Beware this might be the longest post in blogger history!
Our first hike of September was spent in the Red Rock by Gunlock, it was an awesome place and we even got to see some ancient pictographs!


Our next hiking trip came in the form of a trek, Rand and I had to be ma and pa for the wagon train it was a hot day for pulling wagons!





Our next hiking trip was to Donut Falls in Cottonwood Canyon. The last time I hiked this I was 8 months pregnant I have to say it was much more fun hiking it only 4 1/2 months pregnant this time!



Las but not least, we went up Payson canyon with Dad and Cherri. We roasted hotdogs and fished, it was a great day!



6 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Braden is! So cute! Those hikes bring back memories!

Colten and Megan said...

Wow sounds like you guys had a great time hiking. Your pictures make it look so fun. Colten is always saying, "lets go for a hike." I guess I should get out there with him and go hiking!

Lisa Rene said...

You are such a cute Ma!

The Van V's said...

Shem, My blog is private but I would love to keep in touch, email me your email address and I'll add you as a contact to my blog.

Hugs,
Rachel

ralphvv@hotmail.com

tsroybal said...

Your family always has so much fun!

Morgan said...

Shemri I put a few teasers on my blog, I will have them done and let you know by Wed