Does time ever just slip away from you and you are not sure where it went??
Our little "Diva Lu" turned one!
What does one mean?
It means I can hang out in my jammies until noon and I can still get away with a binky (as long as it is only at home).
It means the world is mine to explore and it is so handy that my juice comes with a handle
so I can take it anywhere with me.
Oh what comfort!
Being one means I have my own style.
Christmas pants literally go with anything!
Bman's old clothes also provide perfect softness because the material has been worn thin.
Being one means I can wear my favorite necklace with anything, even when playing
Star Wars with Jake!
When you are one people take notice!
Good friends bring you cupcakes for breakfast on your special day!
One is FUN!
One makes me feel fulfilled! Or just really full!
There are no rules when you turn one, you can sit on the table in pearls making the absolute cutest centerpiece.
One makes you feel like a princess!
My mom really wanted a princess, I just like my new camping chair!
One means making up your own mind! Even though I got cutesy things and girly things for my Birthday I mostly just love this pink ball Ali gave me.
This ball is protected by a death grip constantly because Thing 1 and Thing 2 also known as my brothers keep trying to steal it from me!
So I am one, what can I do?
I can run not just walk, I can dance I am working on my rhythm. I can laugh really loud.
I can eat, oh how I can eat! I out eat those boys every night.
I can talk.....ma ma, da da, shoes, raden (Braden) key (Jakey) up!
I love to point, I love when dad tells me what everything is called.
I love, love shoes! I also love helping mom pick out shoes for her and her jewelry.
I love throwing fits, I am kind of the master at it.
I can fling my body in ways most one year olds can't.
You get 30 lbs of gorgeous baby body flinging and
you watch how fast your mom let's you have your own way!
Mom's turn: This little girl is the answer to my prayers! Those boys of mine are also the answer but today is Layla's day to shine and I am so glad we have her!
We so needed a girl and if you whine long enough you usually get what you want, right?
So Miss Layla Lu Lu.............enjoy being one because we sure enjoy you!
This is truly the most content cake eater I have seen. She is proud of every bite she takes!
Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
She is so precious!!! Happy Birthday Layla!!
Happy Birthday to Layla! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her at the end of July (hoping you are around when I come to St. George). Love you guys!
She is Adorable!! Happy Birthday to her!!
Shemri, congrats on the your princess' first birthday!
She is just too precious! Love the pics.
Cannot believe it's been a year already!! Happy Birthday Miss Layla, you are loved by more than you know!!
Post a Comment