Saturday, December 17, 2011

This is why........


I am "SERIOUSLY" so blessed!

I love the month of November because it allows me an opportunity to stop and count my blessings!


I am thankful for family time and exploring caves in the cold.

For Rand taking the little ones through the dark tunnel even though he is getting old!


I am thankful for little girls who watch Tangled like it's not the 9th time,
It's a nail biter for sure and I would love to know what is going through their young little minds!


Grandpas and Grandmas make my list for sure,
For any type of sadness... families are the best cure!

A hug from Jaidon makes life just right,
He is just like his dad, because he hugs with all his might!

I am thankful for Brooke for hosting Thanksgiving this year,
I am thankful for downtime and wondering what is really going on in this chair!


Rand failed to mention that he is thankful for James,
Isn't it sad they don't take the time to cuddle more...what a shame!

Buffet style at Thanksgiving suits me just fine,
who really wants to wait for food to be passed down the extremely long line?

I am thankful for all of these munchkins for sure,
I love that they're friends for ever more!



I am thankful for Jason's kid spirit and his zest for life,
Making swords for all  of the kids must of kept him up late for many, many nights!

His hard work paid off when the treasure hunt was all done,
These kids were as excited as if they had a championship won!

I am thankful for adventure and kids that can "play"!
Hiking with swords and an imagination makes my day!





This little girl brightens my day and makes me smile,
Don't let her laced skirt fool you....she can run for miles!


We are surrounded by boys all over the place,
And so I am thankful for these little girls even though they are both posing with a sour face!

A movie and popcorn make the top of the list,
what a great way to end the day, thank you so much "sis"!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love this post and all the people in it! Wish I could see you guys more.