Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy New Year!

Who says when the holidays are over it gets dull and sad!  

Oh ya, I say it.  I say it every year.

And because I didn't want to say it again this year,  I vowed to make January different.
If I had to evaluate mid month how we are doing, I would say pretty well! 

Here is a sneak peak into our month so far......

We have included more sledding!
(B is the snow boy in our family)
Sidenote:  I am really glad Rand sets an example for our family and protects us from the scary things.




I hate being so practical sometimes when I realize that this is my little girl and not my little boy.  
My goodness, buy the girl a pink coat and give Braden's hand me downs to a boy!  
Oh wait a minute she does have a pink coat and a pink jacket and a pink dress coat.... Must add pink ski coat on the list for next year!



We took some time to have a snow ball fight with Tayla!

Made a snow angel with dad!


We made lots of time for cousins and there is a lot of them!  
(We miss you Gavin, Shelbie, Kamron and Tristian)




Had to include a visit to Grandpa Don in Payson and re-establish our cowboy roots!

Went shopping with Grandma Cherri and Miss Layla got adorable shirts (spoiled rotten - Cherri's fault)!

Cabella's was important for Rand to visit in January as he was diagnosed with severe hunting withdrawal.


Jake included on his list a trip up North for a Jazz game, I found myself delightfully happy just "people watching"!


And last but not least.............
Miss Layla is now an official ballet, tap and Jazz student!
(Her class is 45 minutes but she does not stop dancing EVER)!


So much fun I wonder what the rest of the month will bring!





No comments: