Well apparently Rand wanted to get rocked!
Let me tell you about my cute little husband. He is an 80's die hard when it comes to music. You know the bands I am talking about....
Scorpions
Metallica
White Lion
Journey
ACDC
Poison
etc....., etc.....,etc.......,
But when he was in 7th grade his bucket list consisted of seeing a Def Leppard concert. I am happy to report his bucket list has now been completed thanks to Tammy Bingham. Tam arranged the tickets and off we went! The concert was loud and actually pretty entertaining but as I sat questioning if President Hinckley's wife would have gone to a Def Leppard concert Rand sat questioning the reason he never joined a band and traveled the world.
(I have to admit I do like Def Leppard and have been known to belt out a tune or two of my own) but, I don't love it like Rand does!
Glad you fulfilled your dying wish!
You rocked it babe!
I promise if we ever go again I will buy some leather and a halter top just for you and so I can fit in with all the other 40 to 50 year olds who should never be seen in leather and halter tops. Eek!
Cell phone pics not great but the memory worth the price of the ticket!
(Just realized this poster is not Def Leppard , oh well Slash is probably on his 9th grade bucket list)
Ps. One thing I have learned about my darling hubby is that he feels just as comfortable at a symphony in Rome as he does in a Def Leppard concert in Vegas.
Aren't I a lucky one???


No comments:
Post a Comment