You know this blogging thing has been the only type of scrapbooking or journaling I have ever been consistent at. I have never been very crafty so scrapbooking was not for me and journaling well that happens once a year and all it ever says is....."this year I am going to write in my journal every day"! Blogging, however, has been a way that I can update on my darling little family and I have been doing it since 2007. Remember 2007 when blogging was all the rage and everyone had a blog and updated it and then it went away with Facebook and now everyone does Instagram and Twitter and litte ole me just stayed with blogging. And you know what? I am going to continue to blog because I love printing it off each year and I love writing about my cute little family. With that being said it has come to my attention that there are some seriously creepy people in the world and those creepy people do not have the right to look into my life.
So the time has come...................I have to go private!
I wanted that to be really dramatic and all but when it comes right down to it I don't know if anyone besides my family and a few friends read this blog anyway so I think I will be all right. If perhaps you would like to continue reading about my crazy, unorganized life please send me an email Shembracken@hotmail.com or leave a message with your email and I will send you an invite. If you are a stalker and I don't know that you read my blog I can still add you because if anyone knew how many blogs I read that I accidentally linked on to one night and found that their life was so intriguing I just had to continue reading...well there are a few that I read and have never even met them (does that make me one of those crazy creepy people?) So what I am saying is if you want an invite no questions will be asked.... Unless of course you are the seriously creepy person that is giving me the reason to go private then you can just take your sneaky, creepy ways away from me!
So come June 1st I will be free to say whatever I want on this blog of mine!
PS. Ali, even though you are too busy to read blogs, I am adding you and dad I know you never look at it either but you will be added as well...same goes to you mom.. (Man I should be ashamed that even my own immediate family well never know that I have gone private - I am trying to make them feel guilty, do you think it's working?)
18 comments:
i like stalking you and your cute family!!! please add me :)
winters_10@yahoo.com
I enjoy reading your post and would like to continue. My email is mmjjahatch@msn.com
You know I want an invite :) I love your blog!
winna4295@yahoo.com
I stalk you all the time! haha
snortney2013@gmail.com
I read! lebonheur76@hotmail.com
And I laugh!!! =)
We love reading your blog and seeing all the fun adventures you go on. Please add us: kaytieharris@hotmail.com.
Hannah_black96@yahoo.com :]
I love reading your blog too. :)
kimbun25@hotmail.com
I love your blog and would love to keep reading, unless you think I'm the seriously creepy person & don't want to invite me. :)
karenjepson97@hotmail.com
You are adding me right? :)
I want to keep stalking you as well :D! janeecenoel@hotmail.com
I would like an invite :) rowleyccc@yahoo.com
I read and laugh too, you are a very good writer. (I'm Heather's sister.)turpys2000@yahoo.com
I wanna keep stalking you too!!! jarroddaniel@yahoo.com
Add me, please. :)
chicadoo123@yahoo.com
Please include me. I so enjoy your posts. annjeanettem@gmail.com
I love seeing your cute kiddos and reading about your fun adventures! rustic_retreats@yahoo.com
cluffjeff@gmail.com
Post a Comment