One GATE Field Trip to the Atomic Nuclear Museum in Las Vegas is equal to.....
-30 crazy kids talking about bombs.
and one man who denied that "down winders" really came from atomic bomb testing.
Six finalist in the Geography Bee = 1st Runner up with the last name of Bracken!
and 1 picture in the newspaper
(featured picture in the Desert Valley Times)
3 Days of Car Shows = 1 mom observing many different types of tattoos, 1 little girl mad that there were no pink cars and 1 husband who clearly thinks life is not fair that he doesn't have a motorcycle like the one posted below. 3 = 1 + 1 + 1 (Pretty good math if you ask me)
Don't forget the equation of 1 little boy named Braden who was in complete Heaven the "whole" time!
This is 1 picture of me walking by a girl and asking Rand to tell me if we had the same size butt.
I didn't believe him so this is the proof (I am the one on the left). I am now realizing that I should start subtracting and not adding any more numbers to my being.
January math continues with....
one little boy (oh wait that is my little girl dressed up in Braden's old winter clothes).
Everyone thought she was the cutest little boy all day. They couldn't believe how brave "he" was.
BrianHead presented the perfect environment for one perfect day.
Thanks Chrissy for letting us tag along!
(side note after Miss Layla ate the snow all day one of the workers informed me I shouldn't let her because it was man made snow and would make her sick.)
What's the world coming to when you can't even eat a little snow?
One birthday boy (Ethan) = infinity smiles from this fun group of boys!
The boys all performed miraculous on the tubing hills I was the biggest crash of the day, sad to admit it but I was.

1 "Shot" Show in Vegas + 1 Mikey + 1Lee + 1 Strange girl's picture + 1 pair of free boots + 4 famous hunters = 9 hours of stories about why hunting can truly save the world.
Love my crazy hunter.
(Even though her shirt says crush - how could you not see the words - she better not be crushing on the man who wore an "I EAT ELK" shirt out in public.
This is the only kind of math I was ever good at.
1 happy family = 1 happy me!











No comments:
Post a Comment