Just to quickly document that it happened!!!
I would love to give a big excerpt about how thankful I am and all the blessings in my life but I just did that in my last post so here goes the day of Thankfulness!
There were gun competitions (because that is what rednecks do and we are proud to say we are)!
Jake held his own and even won quite a few times!
(Nice earplugs Dallin, you look like Frankenstein)
There was food enough for the 32 people in attendance!
Tables everywhere but we fit inside!
There was family!
(Half of my family came after the meal for dessert and guns)
There were Bracken Boys being Bracken Boys!
* crazy * goofy * and never serious
They are so handsome when you actually get them to be normal for a minute!
We missed ShaRee this year and we needed her to protect Lara from all these weird o's!
Great Grandma Pollock, if she would have know the boys were posing like this she would have died. I am dying and made Rand promise never to place his hands under his chin again!


No comments:
Post a Comment