September - From what I can remember
There was the hunt !
I think it was the hunt, I think you and Gavin are in this picture but I only see camouflage.
Ooh, point for me - I also spotted someone else bending over in the background. The digital camo gave it away. Wow, I didn't even know that I knew what digital camo was, but I guess I do!
There was the deer that used to be living in the mountain with it's family!
IT HAD A FAMILY!
Well, probably it didn't really have a family because it was so "little" and it wasn't married yet.
Sorry to tease Jake, but the year before your deer was much bigger!
Sidetone.... Dad just walked in and informed me this happened in late October but let's pretend I remembered September.
Jake, why are you not touching your own deer?
Oh ya, it's because you are very allergic to deer, who would have thought? If you were not Rand's son and such an avid hunter yourself, you may have gone through your whole life not knowing. Not knowing that by touching a deer your hands would blister, your lips would swell and you would find it hard to breathe.
Crazy, isn't it?
We are very thankful that we have a dad who will pack out the deer for Mr. Allergy!
I know this for sure...
that when I remember September there are birthdays in it!
There is one on the 2nd, BMan...
one on the 6th, Jakers....
and,
last but not least I celebrate on the 12th.
(Except I am never having another birthday).
Jake finally got a new "night night"!
I remember September brought lots of soccer! Lots of soccer in the hot, hot sun!
I also remember that whenever you had the chance Miss Layla, you were dancing and cartwheeling and toe touching more than you wanted to chase after the ball. Everyone watching, was always so entertained and Dad and I just sat back and wondered why we didn't spend our money on more dance classes!
We loved every minute with you on the soccer field and in the end, you even brought home the 1st place trophy!
See, I remember September! Even in April!










No comments:
Post a Comment