Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weekend of fun!

Shannon and I being supermodels for our husbands!


These pictures were taken on a camera phone so they are not very good quality!

This past weekend our best friends Matt and Shannon from Blackfoot ID came down for a visit. We first met them in New York and have been best friends ever since. We have been so lucky to get together about three times a year since school and we have an absolute blast everytime. Shannon is hilarious and keeps you laughing nonstop! We divided this trip up into boys and girls days. Rand and Matt went mountain biking for one day while we watched the kids then Shannon and I went for a day of shopping and lunch (with no kids I might add). The last day we combined for a night on the town in Vegas. We went to a fancy dinner and some entertainment at the Venetian. All in all it was super fun!