Let's start back in May.
Jake has officially graduated from preschool. I say officially because he has been in preschool for three years and we have been to a few graduations before! This year he attended two different schools, Sunshine Academy and Miss Christy's!
Jake and Miss Christy (the best preschool teacher ever!) My picture of Miss Janece will not upload!
This is Jake's class at a special mother's day program in May. As you can see Jake was showing his stubborn true colors and refused to be a part of the group, I was scared to see what graduation would bring! I might add that in May he also refused to take class pictures (I cried and cried over his stubbornness and my mom laughed and laughed that I am now raising me). Just in case you don't know which one is Jake double click and you will see Jake backwards in the corner.
Whew! After threatening Jake with his life and a bit of bribery Jake successfully stood with his class for graduation with both preschools.
Jake and his buddy Brody!
Jake was in love with Brinley and Sara all year long and I got updates on them frequently! Jake even commented one time on a nice outfit Brinley wore. I hope this openness about girls stays with him all through high school. The only thing Jake could not understand is that when he asked these girls to play they would only giggle (does it really start this young?)
Grandma Bracken, Dylan, Treylan, Braden and Eryka all supported Jakey at graduation. Thanks for the love!

Moving on!
May also brought a father and sons outing for Jake and Rand. Braden was to small but he snuck in the Envoy just in case Rand did not notice!
Apparently Jake noticed before Rand did.
The sweet camp site, where is everyone else?????
May also brought the end of T-Ball. May is quite sad for me because Jake is done with preschool and moving on to kindergarten, T-Ball turns into coach pitch and I am just so thankful that Braden will soon be able to do those things to fill the void that I am sure I will experience.
Jake was a stud this year, Rand was his coach and we had so much fun every Wednesday night!
I have almost made it through May but not quite yet! This blog entry is going to be so long that I will now end and update the rest another night!
3 comments:
You are so hilarious!! I love your long posts! I love the picture of Jake with his back turned. Too funny! Braden is all smiles all the time! Cute pictures.
The picture of Jake in the corner is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I was laughing at your intro, because my next blog entry will also have to start with..."I am so behind!" I am like a 4th of July sparkler with most endeavors...I start with a bang and slowly fizzle out. I hope blogging isn't like that for me either. And now, this comment is so long, I might as well have just made an entry on my own blog! Ha ha. I am such a nerd.
Keep up the good work I enjoy reading your blog!
Post a Comment