This past week we visited San Diego. My lovely Aunt Teresa and cousin Colton met us there and we had a blast. We learned that traveling with a 10 month old brings with it new challenges but nothing we can't handle. It is so much fun to have a little one to keep us on our toes. We had so much fun at the beach, Sea World and Lego Land. We were pleasantly surprised with Lego Land and all it had to offer...Jake liked it better than Disneyland. We took so many pictures that I will offer a taste and post the rest on our website.
I went a little blog crazy tonight and did the next two entries as well!




5 comments:
We're heading to San Diego in a few. I'll be sure to bring the graham crackers. I'm glad you loved Legoland because I've just heard not so good reports and its in the itinerary. Looks like you all had fun!
Hey Shemri! I love your pictures and your new background. The boys are asking when Jake can come over again! They have also decided he is so lucky because you live so close to the new BR that will hopefully open soon. Funny kids!
fun fun, I can't wait to get to go on a vacation with you guys!
We went on the exact same vacation in January to Seaworld and Legoland, and it was so much fun. It was great to see you guys and your cute kids yesterday. We'll have to get together more often.
Tige & Julie
Shemri, We were just in Legoland to, we just probablly missed you guys. My boys thought it was the greatest place. We have been playing legos since we returned home.
Post a Comment