Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Crazy little Braden

Braden thinks he can talk, you will have to listen closley but he is hilarious when he thinks he is really telling you something!

Braden loves cousin Drew! Whenever he sees him he says "Drew" and smiles!

On Christmas Eve Rand was playing his guitar at Ali's house and Braden was busting a move!

10 comments:

tsroybal said...

He is such a cutie!

Riss said...

He is a doll and he looks just like you guys. How are you feeling? I haven't talked to you in a while. Give me a call.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Shem, these are awesome and Drew totally love Braden too. He just doesn't talk. You know he is thinking it though.

Brain Balance Mom said...

Love the dancing! He is so cute! I love how he claps and even does a spin. He is a natural! Haze will have to take some lessons from him....

Rosalyn said...

Braden is so adorable. That is a fun age. Thanks for letting me know my blog was messed up! I thought it was only messed up on my computer.

Shelly said...

Wow, that kid has talent! He is so cute! I loved the video of him dancing. What an adorable little boy.

.mel. said...

He seriously is the cutest little boy! He sure was entertaining Hallie @ church - too cute!

Rosalyn said...

I love your new background. Great minds think alike.

Julie said...

Shem, just read your comment on my blog. Can't believe you're going to Atlantis! We've been wanting to do that sooo bad for CME, but having a new (nursing) baby set us back for it for a while because we don't want to take a baby. We're so jealous! Kason would love it. Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time.

crazy west family said...

Ok that dancing made my day. He is so super cute.....