Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just to make you smile!

I always thought that when I entered my 30's I would be refined and mature. I now find that through a little self analyzing I am just not hitting that mature mark yet. Life has made me more serious at times but I tend to fall back into that "yellow personality" far more often then I probably should. The great thing is that the people around me tend to be a lot less refined then they should be too! This was very prevalent when a few weeks ago our best friends Matt and Shan came from Idaho for a visit. We stayed up until the wee hours of the morning playing this dumb game. Shan got really into it, Rand jumped up a level in difficulty and Matt, well Matt is concentrating really hard. (JK... he was great).


What does the Bracken Family do for entertainment? We make the baby shake!!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, we've spent many wee hours in the morning with rock band as well! So fun.

Janeece said...

Sometimes you just have to cut loose! That looks fun...cheers to whoever invented Rock Band eh!? I left my emial in another comment somewhere for you! See you Tuesday!

Rosalyn said...

You can never get too much of rock band. And your boys....too cute!!!

Riss said...

It is truly one of the greatest games ever invented. Once I get started, I find it hard to stop.

tsroybal said...

That is so cute and Jake's life makes it even better.

Mama said...

so cute baby! I love the spasms! Our little Zachie shakes his head really hard from side to side whenever he hears music.... in the store I was afraid he would scare someone, its so funny! I've never "Rock Banded it up", as Jeff would say, but it looks fun!

Unknown said...

I am a rockstar, aren't I? I'm so sorry your BF has to be so embarrassing! That, like all of our visits, was so much fun. So now why is it we live 8 hours away from eachother? Anywho, Braden is adorable! I'm so glad you have him. We love your boys-even Rand! Love you Schweetie! SHAN (AKA Pat Benetar)

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

I think there next step is a world tour.................. :-)


see ya

shaun

David Bardsley said...

Tammi and I are in our 40s and guess what we still love to play rock band. We took it over to a friends house the other night and 6 of us were having a great time until someone looked at their watch and said holy crap its 3am. We went home then.