Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A minute to blog....

It is 9:00 AM on a lovely Wed morning the house is surprisingly quiet and calm. Braden and I just returned from a walk and I turned on last nights American Idol (should I admit that I watch this?) Anyhow I turned it on so that I could listen while I started sorting laundry and cleaning my kitchen. What happened next was lovely, Braden ran into his room and said, "Binky - night, night - Key Key" (which is his blanket). He spoke a sentence and then put himself to bed at 9:00 AM. Mothering is such a hard job, Whew! (He is such a good boy). He is now sound asleep and I am going to neglect that laundry and those breakfast dishes and use the opportunity to catch up a bit.

This past month has been a busy one..like usual!
We started with our favorite, The Parade of Homes in St. George...

Made it up to Enterprise for this.....
Alumni Donkey Basketball game (Rand was by far one of the best on the team)he really knew how to relate and become one with the donkey!

Braden and I also flew over to North Carolina to see Brooke and my new nephew!

We tried to find Nick who is on his mission in North Carolina, Braden and I saw him at this chapel on Duke Campus.

I got to dress my Kinners like this...

And last but not least I got to see Johnny's pet bug like this....

7 comments:

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

where do you find time to do all these cool things.... I have never heard of the donky basketball thing... if you have more pics of that i would like to see them... well see ya

shaun

Unknown said...

You are one amazing woman! I just love you! Thank you for your wonderful spirit! I just wanted to say hi. I am glad all is well with you!
Melissa

Riss said...

It was good to talk to you. Sorry you caught me on an off day. Let's talk again soon. I'm glad you made it safely home from NC

Colten and Megan said...

I guess I didn't remember you were going back East to see Brooke. Fun! Are you guys going to be around during Colt and Mikey's Spring Break in a couple of weeks? I hope so cause we haven't seen you forever!

The Hawkins Gang said...

You are so cute... I'm glad you are having so fun and it's okay to admit you watch American Idol LOL

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Shem, these are fun pictures. Brayden is such a tough baby, I hope you can manage. That being said, I got Jake's message and it was hilarious.

Janeece said...

Okay Shemri...here's your comment! Here is my email...janeecenoel@hotmail...email me your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog! It was GREAT to see you and your family tonight!