Who looks more scared... the group going up the crack, Ali on a cliff, Jake on a cliff?????? Who knows. What crazy moms send their kids up cliffs anyway?
I think Braden knows who is the craziest, he was yelling "whoa" at everyone.
These are a few of my favorite things (when it comes to Valley of Fire...)
The pictographs as presented by Vanna! Oh wait... that is Ali!
Going of the trail and finding hidden arches!
Uncle Brad (my little bro) came with us. He is such a cutie and ladies he is available.
Exploring the old St. Thomas, and finding seashells where the water once covered the city. Wait a minute is that James smiling??????
7 comments:
I'm always so jealous of the fun places Ali and you go hiking.
Wait... a photo of James smiling.... what???
I am very jealous. Can't wait to join.
Looks like fun. When did Brad get big?
Shem, those were way cute pictures, I for sure want to download them to a flash drive.
That looks like so much fun. I cannot wait for it to warm up so we can have fun hiking in the hills here. I think that I may even attempt rock climbing again this summer.
"Ca-ute" (say that in your best Shan voice). Looks like fun! I have to say I'm a little jealous for 3 obvious reasons: A) It is warmer than 30 degrees there. We are still bundling up with the best of 'em. B) I am one of those psycho moms who sends her kids to try out the cliff first (would've loved to be there, too!) C) I just miss ya! I say this all the time, but "why is it we live 8 hours away from you guys?" There's gotta be some middle ground. Anyhow, glad you had fun. You're a cutie. Your blog will have to be our lifeline.....sobby, teary... Call me (Matt leaves Sat. I'm sure I'll be bored).
SHAN
I must not be a true Nevadan even though I have lived here my whole life. I have never been to either of those places. lol You always to the funnest stuff with your family! So fun!
How old is your brother? I have a sister that looks about his age. :)
Post a Comment