Sunday, June 21, 2009

Venice ......

Venice the land of Romance...If I had to say what my favorite part of the trip was it might be Venice, but then again it might be Switzerland...who knows? Do you ever picture in your mind what something should look like and then when you actually see it is very different? Well Venice in my mind was exactly how I imagined it would be a place with no streets, no cars and thousands of little alleys to get lost in. I absolutely loved it! Let me show you how much fun we had in Venice with about 100 pictures. He He!

I loved Venice because:

Our hotel was in an old church and we got our own private rooftop balcony!

The houses were yellow and yellow just makes me happy!

The big squares were full of disgusting germ infused pigeons and I loved it!

Rand looked so cute by all the canals and I could wish and kiss on every bridge...there were a lot of bridges.

We got to eat with the Grand Canal for a view, not to bad I might say!

Cute little corners to sneak a kiss framed by growing ivy up YELLOW Buildings!

Instead of a taxi, you just call for your speed boat taxi, this one took us over to Murano!

Cute guys with great navigation skills to guide the way!

Eating ice cream at least 3 times a day unless your Lee... he had it around every corner!


Gondola rides with hot Italian Gondoliers!

Men thinking they were taking part in the "Italian job"!

Laughing at Charlene when she was laughing at weird guys taking part in the "Italian Job"!

Attending Vivaldi Concerto's in the same church that Vivaldi composed it 100's of years ago.


There were so many other things I loved about Venice but I think my computer is smoking from uploading all these pictures. Stay tuned Switzerland coming up next and then back to normal!

4 comments:

jcwoods said...

I love the pic of you and Rand kissing! The background is amazing...okay, so is the couple.

Team Bracken said...

Shem, I love seeing how much in love you and Rand are! It makes me giddy! Love the pigeon pic!

Heather said...

Venice really is a dream land.
Your hair is so pretty!

Riss said...

It looks like you are having a ball traveling the globe.