Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wonder why..........

(1) I wonder why..... Braden chooses to throw things in the toilet only on the mornings Jake forgets to flush!

(2) I wonder why.... I continue to tell my kids to shut the back screen door but every time the screen door is shut a child runs through it and knocks it down. I think I will give up on shutting it!

(3) I wonder why.... I let forts stay up for days at a time in my living room but always get this reaction when it is time to take it down!



(4) I wonder why.... Jake continues to catch frogs every night when every time they pee on him!


(5) I wonder why.... I finally grow my hair out to the length I have always wanted and then on a whim I chop off seven inches just to start growing it out again!


(6) I wonder why.... that when I finally decide to take Braden's binky away at night he decides he enjoys two binkys at a time! The irony!


(7) I wonder why.....my kids don't get hot when it's a 110 outside and I feel like I will melt into oblivion.

(8) Finally I wonder why.... hmm, I just wonder why??????????????????????????

12 comments:

Melinda said...

Fun post!
I love your hair! One day when I am skinny, I'm gonna chop mine off.

Riss said...

I love your hair. But I also know you and you are eternally "the grass is always greener" about your hair. No matter what you think, I think it looks great (and yes, I'm totally checking you out).

jcwoods said...

I love the new hair:) You look amazing! I laughed so hard when I saw the two binky pic of Braden. Hits close to home since Ava was a binky freak.

Ian and Lara said...

You look hot! I am glad your hair turned out!

Mary said...

I LOVE you hair!! I do the same thing as you all the time. I grow my hair out and then I chop it all off. My poor husband has given up on me having long hair.

Beaner said...

Hey PS not a mother at all but I heard a good trick and like to pass it on to everyone. Try cutting the tip of the binky back slowy. They say the child will not want it any more. Oh and Super cute hair.

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Shemri,

I love your hair! Don't think for one minute that it was a mistake. It looks great on you!!

Denette said...

I love your blog. I know I am a stalker. I always smile while reading.

A way cute hair cut, kids and huts. You are such a fun mom.

tsroybal said...

You are so funny. I love your posts. You hair looks amazing as always. No matter how short or how long you are beautiful.

The Hawkins Gang said...

Oh forts, I miss building forts... They look at you like you are the worst person in the world for making them take it down! haha

Denise said...

Why can't I have posts like that? I guess you are just a lot more creative than I am. Your boys are getting so big and they are so dang cute! I like your hair. If that is the after picture, it must have been really long. We miss you guys! Tell Rand hi for us.
Love ya!
Denise

Rosalyn said...

Your hair cut is super cute!!! I love it!! I have a list of wonders myself, like I wonder why I pick put toys when they are on the floor again in 10 minutes....