Nothing better than watermelon juice dripping all over your face attracting little bugs, mosquitoes and flies from miles around!

Nothing better than building bridges with primitive force that can only come from angry and vicious 5 and 6yr olds.

Nothing better than hanging out with Nana and eating your fingers with a little dirt, marshmallow and watermelon juice for flavoring. By Drew's expression he agrees with me, "ooh gross"!

Nothing better than hiking the hills and filling young minds full of adventurous stories. Ali and I decided we lie to our kids to much and they have no idea if our stories are fact or fiction!

Nothing better than squishing your hot toes in between lake moss and mud!

......Or squishing hot fingers into mud works just as well!

Nothing better than Grandpa and 4 wheeler rides, does this look safe?

Nothing better than hanging out at the park with Grandpa Don and Grandma Cherri...

....or picnics!

Finally, nothing better than coming home from another one of mom's crazy adventures and crashing on the couch! I am starting to believe I wear my boys out, isn't supposed to be the other way around????
7 comments:
I love the picture of them sleeping on the couch. I believe that's the sign of a great day!
HEY! You were in my town! I'm surprised I didn't run in to you across the street from my daughters school! :)
I just love reading your blog!! It is always so fun and your boys are too cute.
How did you do that? You need to post instructions on getting kids to crash. I am all ears.
Looks like you had fun filled summer. I saw your mom at the Wellington celebration over the 24th it was so good to see her.
You guys need to take the boys to the cave in Huntington Canyon where the mom lived... That would bring back some memories! But I bet they will never have a cooler place than our little slave camp we had behind your house in the trees in Wellington! hahaha
Great pictures. I miss all of you cousins and your mom and dad! I wish I could say that I wear my boys out, but they definately wear me out! Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment