Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is Rand so happy?

Let me tell you why.........Rand just spent the last three days in Las Vegas at a "Shot Show Convention" with his three brothers, two brother-in-laws, two friends and dad.
Testosterone at it's best.
Three days of meeting with hunting guides, buying sporting gear and other male bonding things. I am sure there were countless hours talking of the hunts from the past year, all of the motorcycles and 4 wheelers they need, how they could save up for an African Safari and it was probably all bottled up in a nice smelly boy package. (They were much to busy to take any pictures)!


Some other factors going into my assessment of a happy husband... and therefore leading to my conclusion of why my husband seems so blissfully happy as of late stems from the following pictures:

This gun (pictured in a previous blog entry) was involved in the blowing up of...........


These little containers of blow up things, followed up by............


Some of this... on a big beautiful mountain (this may have come first, but that is like asking what came first the chicken or the egg?)


*Oh to be a man! Who would really want to be? I find pure delight in knowing that I don't have to blow anything up to feel great about my womanhood! You gotta love those boys!

5 comments:

Mical and Diana said...

Shem, I can assure you that Rand was on his best behavior in Vegas (at least that's what we agreed to tell each other's wives).

Riss said...

He's so happy because he is married to you! That is the only acceptable answer to that question. Make sure he knows that.

Unknown said...

Maybe Devin would be happier if he blew something up too! :) Until then he better be happy just to be with me! What is better than a happy man because then they will do anything for you!

Shelly said...

Boys will be boys!! :-)

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Shem, you are so cute. I haven't read blogs in a while, but your last three were awesome. I had fun hanging out with you the other day. We need to quit being so busy and do that again!