Next on the agenda....
Spring has sprung in the desert which makes for absolutely perfect hiking conditions......one of the top items on my list of favorites. On the other hand winter is still in full force just an hour North of here which makes for fun in the snow. How is it that I am so fortunate that I can hike on Friday and go sledding on Saturday???? Just one of the many perks of living where I get to live.
Woke up Saturday morning in Enterprise to a beautiful snow storm. Grandma thought there would be nothing better than to bring the snow in the house for some snow sculptures. Jake put his "right brain" to good work on this sculpture. (Looks like Bart Simpson to me).
When Nana Jean comes to visit you can almost guarantee you will be doing something with rocks. If you're not really in to rocks... hang out with Nana and Grandpa Delon and you still may not "dig"them but you will have climbed up them and slid down them all the same.
Southern Utah has amazing places to hike and I think I would hike every afternoon if Clark County School District didn't own my son for 6 hours a day. Silver Reef near Leeds should be added to anyone's list of "to do's" in my opinion and the cute little museum makes it a fun afternoon with the kiddos. (I sound like a brochure, I am sure).
One shout out to my little guys.....Jakey and Bray Man are amazing little Billy Goats and never complain a bit. Jake along with his little cousins can out hike most adults and I am loving that Bray Man is following in his footsteps!

This little restaurant next to the museum boasts the name "Cosmopolitan" how cosmopolitan can you be in the middle of nowhere in a structure built out of old driftwood and railroad ties. I found it a little ironic but quaint all at the same time. The word Cosmopolitan never even entered into my thoughts.
1 comment:
How adorable are you, your sisters, and all your kids. I got to see your mom this weekend. She is such a sweet heart and so supportive. Tell everyone hello.
Post a Comment