Thursday, March 11, 2010
Yahoo!
We just got back from a fantastic week in Mexico lots of pictures to come.... but, this morning I had an email in my account that said that Thecutestblogonthebock.com will now print your blog plus all of the comments. This was exciting to me because I love reading the comments people leave. Another exciting fact..... if you blog like me I post a picture, text, picture text. Every time I have printed a blog book it is all confusing and now their website will post it just as it appears on your blog. Yahoo! This is the only scrapbook my family has so I am super happy they have made these changes. You all probably knew this already but I thought I would pass on the info if you didn't! Have a great day, maybe later when I have more time I will get our Mexico trip blogged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know that! Thanks for the info. I've been looking for something like that.
I did not know that so thank you for sharing. This is the only form of scrap book that my family has as well. I can't wait to print it and keep for generations.
I used your life is like laundry analogy in the last paper I wrote. SOOOO TRUE...
I'm thankful for blogs so I can see my beautiful daughter's family and her cute "men" every day. xoxox
Post a Comment