Outlaws have never looked cuter!
Easter means camping, and there is something to be said about hotdogs covered with ashes that makes them taste just oh so much better or "earthy". May I also add that if you have never had a roasted peep you should really think about starting to enjoy life. Something about that hard baked sugary crust and that ooey gooey marshmallow goodness that makes that little bunny scream, "eat me, eat one more, eat me"!
Creeks + kids + fun =contentment for hours.
Oh Ali you are so cute!
In true Braden fashion or should I say Braden has no fashion with his lovely ensemble of jacket and diaper. Who's white trash kid is this, really?
Easter helps us to remember the importance of living. It is a time when we can reflect upon the Savior and be thankful for life. Flowers that bloom in the middle of a desert display this point to perfection. I am pretty sure that the tacky orange ribbon from a surveying post does not say anything or speak to anyone's heart but in the attempt of cheesy analogies aren't we all on the path to being a little better ourselves. Happy Easter!
2 comments:
You are such a cute and totally fun mom! I scrolled through all your posts and can't believe the exciting adventures you have been on lately. I am jealous:)
Your boys are getting big and it is fun to see your cute family even if it is just on the blog.
Shem, I love your posts and I totally need these pictures.
Post a Comment