I will tell you what I do..........
I set goals and aim really high.
The road up may be scary....
I may fall and be somewhat embarrassed.
But as long as I am with people I love,
I have a feeling I can try anything again!
I realized with the things we go through in life... I am strong!
Strong enough to achieve what I set out to do!
I have great supporters to cheer me on.
With this new year brings new opportunities.
Opportunities to break down old fences that force barriers in my way.
It's a time to stand up or take a stand.
A time to be independent in thought and active in doing.
This year will be a year to serve others,
A year to lighten the burdens of those I love.
This year I will help others to smile,
I will find myself smiling even bigger back.
Although it may be hard... this year I will not worry about trivial things,
Bad hair days will not slow me down.
This year I will be comfortable in my own skin.
I will be a healthier person and I will be thankful for good health.
I will hug a few more people and let them know they are great.
I guess 2011 is going to be one fantastic year!
I can't wait to start celebrating!
Thanks to all my family and cousins who brought in the New Year with me.

4 comments:
It sounds ambitious but I know you can do it. Good luck! Someday I'm going to find the time to post about mine.
Sounds like a great, fun year! Happy New Year!
P.S. I blog-spy you too.
It is truly not fair that you can use all of my pictures and make a much cooler blog than me. I really have to get creative.
I love the way you think and put things, it makes your blog much more fun to read than one like say, mine.
Post a Comment