This can only mean one thing, lots and lots of school programs!
For Grandma's and Grandpa's near and far these are the things your amazing grandchildren have learned.
(I hope I don't get sued for having other children on here!)
This one is my favorite because it truly shows our BMan's personality!
He starts the song a little early and then refuses to sing the rest of the song because Miss Janiece tells him to wait just a minute! This is the nature of Braden, excited and ready for anything or just a little bit mad. He is an extreme kind of boy. The middle ground is still a scary place for him to land on.
Braden's good buddy Austin makes this video worth watching, he is so excited to "snap" that monkey right out of the tree!
You have to love Braden's extra spin, he is so creative!
This is Jake and his best friend Ethan. Today was Pacific Islander day and Jake went to school with a hat, island pants and a lei. When I showed up for the program he had a lei on. I think he dressed up to make me happy knowing he could undress at school and get away with wearing basketball shorts. Tricky little boy. Ethan on the other hand probably just refused to dress up at all because he is "one cool kid" with a mom that does not force him to do unwanted things. Jake wishes I was more like Chrissy!
My little "vegetable"!
End of year also means sleep overs with Drew Man!
These two together just = Double Trouble, Double Fun!
Work those 3D Glasses!
End of Year = Field Day!
Water, friends and no school, what more could an 8 yr old want?
Braden thinks this elementary stuff is going to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment