I had the confidence of a toddler!
The other day Miss Layla kept dragging my old scale out of the bathroom into the living room. Ordinarily I would assume it was for a jumping device (which everything else turns into). But......on this particular day she brought it out just for snack time and juice time. If she was eating, she was sitting on the scale!
Isn't it ironic?
I guess if I ate like this I would never need to diet!
Speaking of diets....I thought these little thoughts were a wee bit funny!
2 comments:
It won't be long before she stands on it then kicks it and cusses it like the rest of us.
So funny! A Dr here took my weight (in kilograms so it was a much smaller number than in pounds) and then even lowered it a bit because she said my boots looked heavy. My suggestion to every woman in America is to get a scale that only measures in kg (and then avoid the desire to convert it to pounds)-it's fantastic!
Post a Comment