Well, its like a lot of stuff, random!
But I do know that a summer 4 Wheeler ride without a snake is like a Shemri who doesn't talk a lot!
I also know that a trip to Enterprise to join the bunny killing club is like jello and carrots (they just go together)!
And a trip to Salt Lake to hug and kiss my cute little nephew goodbye before he goes off for a year in the big bad army is just like a painful sword stabbing right in your eye!
There are a few things I really know ie... a pose with your elbow out is the absolute only way my arm will look trim and toned vs. the reality of squishy and white!
Rand knows that a random bunch of antelope is just plain cool, almost as cool as our trip around Utah Lake on accident!
The last thing I for sure know is that a summer broken wrist is the highlight of the summer for a 9 year old. And I figure if you are going to do it make sure it is right before our river trip (just to add a little spice to the whole incident). If he would have done it right after we got home or not at all (where is the fun in that)? And by hurting his hand and wrist, I learned the science behind a ziplock bag and duck tape!
June part 2 also had an amazing trek experience in it but I guess that will have to be June part 3!






1 comment:
I didn't know his wrist was broken. He told me he hurt it. I am sorry Jakey!
Post a Comment