it's also for......
Fabulous, fantastic, friends and family in frigid Price, Utah!
Rand flew away SO the kids drove away.
Why?
Because,
1st of all, we wanted to visit this little spunky lady!
She is so spunky in fact that she had to have a nap just to keep up with us.
Miss Layla took it upon herself to make sure she was well taken care of, right down to her favorite blanket hanging off Grandma B's toes!
I love this old grandma of mine.
(GOODNESS, when I look at this picture it looks a little scary, she is sleeping peacefully, I promise!)
2nd of all, Mom and Delon are always up for an adventure!
The San Rafael Swell is one of my favorite places and my kids are beginning to share my same love of the desert I grew up in.
Layla, loves Goldfish crackers and riding in the back of the truck just as much as the scenery.
Jake, loves that Delon let all 6 boys and one little girl make an individual fire.
(Delon is a bit like the fire whisperer)
And,
Braden loves that he got his lunch delivered on top of this rock!
Believe me, he climbed this rock, ate all his lunch and was thrilled with the whole experience.
I have not eaten in a nicer restaurant myself, I mean really, can you beat this view??
Miss Layla enjoyed her lunch with Grandpa and,
Nana choose to engage in a snowball/mud fight instead of enjoying her lunch!
(There was approximately one small patch of snow in this area, the kids made the most of it).
The day ended perfect just like it always does on one of our adventures.
You know what I mean, I go for one last picture of my darling kids together just so I can have one more memory to post in my journal and of course..........
it works perfectly!
The kids pose and smile all together.....
Ok, reality check, here is my last memory.
"Jake please stop climbing and smile, hold Layla on your lap, Braden stay there it is almost over!"
"Somebody help Layla, Jake I really want one more picture"
"Jake get back here, Layla is ready now, Braden put that stick down."
Oh the perfect memories!
At the end of the day, they did all get together and when I went to take the picture it was on "Record a Video" and now I have a 30 second video of my kids smiling, silently and holding perfectly still.
FOR THE LOVE!
2 comments:
That is way fun. Will you send me some of the pictures please?
Shem you are so funny. I really appreciate the fact that you posted all the attempts at getting a family pic because we do the exact same thing. Especially when we are with cousins.... and I'm so glad someone else posts about how much they love the desert because I fully agree!
Post a Comment