We are very much alive in deed!
We are in fact running like crazy people, why?
Well, there's the norm..
baseball, piano, scouts, church callings, baseball, baseball, etc..
But there is also the fact that our house is almost complete.
(I know Brooke, you have been begging for pictures).
They will come, I promise.
If I had to describe building a house and being your own contractor it would be pretty graphic and the fact that I would rather stab my eye out with a pen then make another decision on what was supposed to be the funnest thing of my life should give you a slight inclination as to how I am feeling about this process.
Ok, that was harsh, in actuality because I have an amazing husband who is very detailed and organized he has made this process amazing. If anesthesia doesn't work out for him he should consider becoming a contractor. I on the other hand with my yellow people pleasing personality should just sit on the front porch handing out lemonade to all the workers making sure they are happy and content.
This is not a good trait to have while building a house!
Enough said about the new house, but..........
if you know anyone who wants a view like this,
and a home like this (complete with double rainbow) send them our way.
This home is officially for rent!
March madness began with this,
notice anything different??
I went brown for the first time and after crying for approximately one month I am happy to report I am somewhat blonde again.
Wont' be doing this again anytime soon!
Layla also had her 1st haircut in her entire life in March!
Thanks Mindy Hughes, she loved every single girly minute of it!
March meant a month of being spoiled for this little Diva!
(Then again this little one is spoiled every month)
Nana took her shopping and proceeded to buy her everything she deemed as "so crute". (cute)
A little creativity was explored in the month of March as well.
The kids went through my expired spice rack (I really must add cooking school to my bucket list) and oh how their minds went to work. We had a little contest and with Rand acting as the judge, I am proud to announce that no one died and absolutely no one made anything edible.
On the flip side, our potions made smells that would raise the dead!
A trip to Vegas in March displayed our children's inner personalities.
Braden is a darling little cheeser!
Jake may become a future GQ man!
And Miss Layla is just content with a shopping extravaganza.
(This store had her at sparkly shoes)
What would a month be if the boys did not act like prehistoric men?
My three darling boys braved the cold and headed up North for a hunting expo while Miss Layla and I stayed in sunny Mesquite.
My theory is, "if you have seen one dead animal you have seen them all"!
Glad to see that Rand did educate a bit and shared the philosophy with the boys of following their dreams by introducing them to an olympic champion (archery).
Braden (our little hoarder) spent the month of March organizing his loot from the Hunting Expo. There is not much more that makes this little boy happy then "plain old stuff"!
And last but not least for the month of March....
Miss Layla a girl after my own heart was caught red handed with her secret stash when I cleaned up the pillows in the living room.
I don''t blame her....
sugar cookies, sprinkles and frosting (what more does a girl need besides a little chocolate)?












2 comments:
Love your cute kids, I don't believe there will be pictures of your house so I am just glad that I am coming at the end of the month to see for myself.
Seriously love the brown hair! You should have kept it. And Miss Layla is a girl after my own heart. I have lots of sparkles for her if I ever see her in the future :D Love ya!
Post a Comment