Sunday, September 29, 2013

What my cousins taught me over the summer!

Can you believe it, I am still journaling the summer and before I know it I will be journaling Christmas and my oh my how the time is flying by way too fast.

This summer we spent so much time with cousins and we learned a lot!  
What did we learn?

We learned to laugh and snuggle at the same time. 
You know snaugh and luggle!


We learned that hikes in the forest lead to princesses in the grasslands!
(This is a story the people in this picture know what I am talking about)
sidenote....
We learn a lot from cousins but I hope cousins don't learn how to pick their noses like Layla is doing in this picture.


We learned that cousins teach you a lot but two uncles standing by to watch you fish either means, one.... they are so supportive or
two.....they are picking up a few tips.  


We could have a whole book on what we learn from the "Coopster"  he is a mischievous one and we love him to pieces.  


Cousins teach us so many things like how to ride a bike,


With no feet,


and all the while pouting!



But most of all they teach us to laugh and to love!

and to play fishing games in the mountains.


We love cousins because they always share and we get to have matching hair.


you know, share things like their baby sisters!


and
Share their talents.  Like face painting.


We learned how to get along in a pond, and that does not include mud slinging.


Or pushing,




Cousins always are an attentive audience, they teach us how to listen.


and 
Perform......






and dance!



Cousins keep us strong!


But the most important thing we learned all summer is that family is the best!



1 comment:

Colten and Megan said...

Adorable post! You are too creative in your words Shem. When are you going to publish a book?