Sometimes I glance back at the year and wonder how did we get into summer and where has the time gone? Then enters the endless list of questions into my mind, was I too busy, was I doing any good, what, where, why??? All of these questions bring me back to the reason why I need to blog. I post on Instagram and Facebook but am realizing although I did document I did not spew the details. I miss the details, (this is very unusual for my very yellow personality who usually hates the small details that can cloud up the fun). I want to know what I thought, how I felt and why I did the things that I did as I lived my crazy, busy life. I will keep my craziness just a bit more hidden in this blog that has now become our family's journal.
I would love to start today June 14th with the things that are happening right now but I physically can't bring myself to start typing without catching up our lives. My last post was in February so I must quickly catch up. (That means throw a lot of pictures on here with a few comments and fill in that huge crevasse that is February - June 2015. )
February
Family Girl's Retreat trip to Pine Valley! In attendance were Suzie, Mom, Jana, Janelle, Brooke, and Ali. Ali planned it and we had a fantastic time. Lots of talking, lots of crying, lots of laughter and lots of love.
This is my crazy Aunt Sue, she raised me once when my mom decided my brother Jake in the hospital was more important. (Wink Wink)
Love her and her sense of style.
Three of the most important people in my life and my list is not very long, so...........
Mom, Ali and Brooke you better feel lucky!
Sometimes I just wonder
What the Hec?
At least at this moment in this picture I am guessing thats what I am thinking.
In February we babysat this dog! His name was ? that's how much I can forget in a few months or maybe it's an indication of how much I liked the dog. Layla loved him and named him Sparkles. He was cute enough but his nervous habit of doing the nasty on everything in my house left a sickening realization that I never want an inside dog. (My kids on the other hand got a little sex education and we realized that animals are the best way to bring up an awkward conversation.)
The BMan had fun with friends in February and I couldn't ask for a better group of boys to be friends with.
Layla decided decorating was her new passion and spent her hard earned money on paper plates and cups. (Not joking here). She then preceded to play with her plates and cups for a week straight.
Layla dined in February, complete with her very own Yoga Matt and flower arrangement.
She also became a fashionista designing lovely ball gowns complete with jewelry!
This girl and her crazy little mind.
We mustn't forget that Miss Layla finally took the plunge and pierced her ears. She was so brave and did not shed a tear.
In February we got to watch Coop Dog and Little Miss Harley!
Had so much fun and love that cousins live close by.
And somewhere in all of that we headed to Cedar to hang with dad!
He always has the magic touch with the babies!
New year means new goals and Jake perfected his Lego talents and started making the Salt Lake Temple.
I went to a fun baby shower for Ashley hosted by Mindi!
Layla had preschool parties and a HUGE Valentines Crush on MR. ADLER!
That's all she talks about!
I crossed an item off my bucket list and climbed Veyo Volcano with the family. Poor B was sick that day and needed a little extra help from dad.
There were some lazy Sundays where the boys just realized they were good buddies.
Some selfies with the girls...
and..........
wouldn't you know we ended the month with more messes from Miss Layla!





















No comments:
Post a Comment