This is where I SHOULD post all the great plays Jake made in baseball this year, the cute pictures of the t-shirts that my friend Mindi made for Layla and me (It's all about the base) and the pictures of Rand's coaching in action. This is where I SHOULD post the cute pictures of Braden being Jake's number one fan and the heaps of fun friends we sat by in each game but...... this was almost three months ago and so.....
this is what will forever be documented about the baseball season of 2015....
By the way, Jake makes a really cute baseball player and he is pretty good as well.
Cade has been Braden's hero for about 6 years now.
Even though he is a teenager with friends of his own and girls hanging around him all the time....He took time to play catch with BMan nearly almost every game. We love this cute boy!
Sunrise Rotary took 2nd place this year and had such a fun season. We eat, sleep and breathe baseball for months during the season. It makes me stop and realize how much I love living in a small town and how many good people I am surrounded by in this community.
(This will forever be the season of the "whip and the nay nay")!
Jake so willingly demonstrated in team pictures.
This cute boy of mine is growing up too fast!







1 comment:
He looks so old. He does make a good lookin' baseball player, but holy crap is totally not a kid anymore.
Post a Comment