Sunday, January 10, 2016

All Good Things Must End (Costa Rica)

When good things end we end it well.  
We "end" bottoms up!


We "end" all smiles!




We "end" with serious looks and intense concentration mixed with a little prayer and a hope for our future as we brave the rapids ahead.


We "end" with the matriarch and patriarch of the family facing the waterfall first.  
They were troopers and graced the rapids with style.






Not a better crew that I would choose to "end" a vacation with.


There was no way that I was going to "end" my vacation with a slow horse and I made a point to tell them I knew how to ride.  They obliged me by giving me the lead horse which made me as giddy as a kid on Christmas Day.  Riding horses in Costa Rica was a highlight of my trip for sure.  Riding horses anywhere is a highlight for me.  
(Side note - horses in Costa Rica are very small for us large American Women).




We could have "ended" Rand's life but I saved him.  It was worth it!  



Good thing I get to start and "end" every good vacation with this guy!


Until next year!




No comments: