Saturday, January 2, 2016

Costa Rica Here We Come (Days 1-3)

It was a lot of planning and Rand's brain was about to explode but he did it!  
He planned a trip to Costa Rica with every one of his siblings except one 
(So Sad the Hirschi Family couldn't come).  


What happens when you get 5 siblings, 2 parents and a bunch of inlaws together?  
Success!  

Everyone had so much fun and we would do it again tomorrow!

It went down like this.....

The travel was tiring!






But as we were traveling, we finally noticed that the bun in the oven would soon become "Baby Bryson".  A welcome little boy to a family of four girls!  
Out with the estrogen and in with some testosterone.

There were hiccups like when...
the rental car was not quite the capacity they had promised,
(and the back seaters almost died of heat exhaustian)



But does it really matter once you hit the beach with the ones you love?


Or witness your husband becoming a poser. (Boys with extreme confidence)!


The dinners were fabulous and I must add I love being catered to every night.  I love dressing up, eating fancy food and not worrying one little bit about calories!


The view from our window was about as spectacular as........


this little iguana!


Days on the beach were almost as amazing as,

Rand trying to eat a puffer fish on the beach!



Poor, poor little puffer fish!  
(We saw lots of them washed up and I felt so puffed out with sadness)


Charlene and Lee really embraced the whole part of "inclusive"!
Lee is a master at Daiquiri ordering and our new favorite "Tropical Paradise".



Rand and Ian such manly men!


And folks........
this picture only took 20 takes to get us all in the air.  Don't be jealous that I pulled out my old cheerleading kick and don't judge that I think I punched Ian right in the nose!



In all the madness we took a little "time out" on Sunday to remember the Sabbath!




Costa Rica suprised me with the scenery it went from desert to jungle to beautiful beaches. 
Oh and lots of skinny horses.



No comments: