I am woman, hear me ROAR!
I used to be a fun girl, sometimes I am now a cranky girl.
Sometimes I worry too much, yell too much and whine too much.
Sometimes I am amazing, patient and can stand the test of times!
But....
most of the time I am just me and that's ok.
As a mom I forget what makes me!
I know who Rand is! He is intelligent (hence his job), he is a hunter, he is a runner, he is a travel planner. He is a man of hobbies and passions. I forget that I use to have interests besides looking at my children's power school and running them to and fro from one practice to the other. Don't get me wrong....I love my life as a mom, I love doing things for my family. Just bringing to my attention that if I don't keep my own hobbies and interests when my kids are all gone, I will be a boring person.
Sometimes,
just sometimes I run away with the girls that I love, and we talk about stuff. We talk about what we are going through, where we have been and where we are going. We talk about things that interest us, things that makes us laugh and things we want to achieve.
See how lucky I am to have so many girls around me.
This is my sister, my mom and my aunt Suzie and although they look strange, these are women who have overcome obstacles in life. They are women of endurance, they are strong women with good hearts! I look up to these women! They also don't take themselves so seriously!
Add my other sister, my step sister my cousin and my cousin in law and you see another great group of women. I feel privileged to be associated with women of such integrity. We are not women of perfect lives, we all have our trials but we also have each other to lean on.
"mom, you can hate me forever for posting this picture of you"
I would hate me......he he he!
Two best sisters in the world!!!
And at the end of the day....we have a lot of fun together.
This is probably why I am still so so sad that I moved so very far away!
This winter, I also got to run away with this women. She has been one of my best friends for over 15 years now. I love her just like my sister and she is loyal to the end.
How have I been blessed to have so many women who I can turn to?
And who will drive many hours in a snow storm so that I have someone to go to my "boyfriends" concert with. Yeah David Archuleta, if I was younger and didn't have a husband this might be my "crush"!
Lucky, lucky me!





No comments:
Post a Comment