Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas in January!


The cousins hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Brackens


The family getting ready to board the Polar Express!


My dad and Cherri bought all the grandsons double barrel shot guns for Christmas!


Well those of you who actually look at this blog of mine know that it has been forever since I have blogged. It seems like time is running away from me and yet I still waste so much of it. To catch everyone up.... Christmas was an amazing three week family extravaganza! Jake and I went to Salt Lake the week before Christmas and stayed with my dad for a few days and then with my mom the rest of the time. Nana Jean kept us busy every night with activities such as: Temple square, Polar Express (Heber canyon) and two Christmas parties. Jake had a blast with his cousins and I even got to visit one friend. We then headed to my dad's house for more Christmas fun and parties. Rand flew up for the weekend and got to enjoy some Christmas fun as well. I am so thankful Rand flew up because as we were driving home our car broke down and we spent about 3 1/2 hours waiting for help at a truck stop. Eventful to say the least! We spent the next four days with Rand's family and all six of his brothers and sister and their kids were there. Crazy fun time! We played games every day, went skiing and rode 4-wheelers. The fun did not end there... we then had Rand's brother from Texas for New Years at our house and when it was all said and done I was tired!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so glad to see that you finally posted again. It sounds like you guys had a fun busy Christmas and New Year. We so need to get together. Let me know when Rand has a weekend or a day off and we could come down to the warm weather. Lets make a plan!!

The Christians said...

I like your new wallpaper.