Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still in Utah!

Happy little Braden


Bracken Family - new and improved!

My Three Boys!

Braden attempting the roll!




Just wanted to update everyone... We are still in Utah and probably will be for at least another week. Interstate Compact is taking a lot longer then we had initially thought. But some exciting things happened in the last few days- Braden rolled over well actually across the room. Funny thing is that we don't know if this is the first time or the 100th but it was new to us so we celebrated. Jakey has been such a trooper with all the changes, he is just willing to help where needed and really excited about the new addition to the family.
Also I have a bit of wisdom for moms--- Braden got really bad diaper rash with his antibiotic and was crying everytime I changed him. My friend said to try Malox on his little bum and it would neutralize the acid. Guess what? It worked like a gem and we now have a healthy bum again. Thought I should share this bit of advice just for future knowledge. Isn't funny that when you have a baby you feel completley normal talking about bums?

4 comments:

Brain Balance Mom said...

Wow Shemri! you Look awesome for just having a baby! You look beautiful! Your whole family looks fabulous! Come home soon!

The Hawkins Gang said...

I love the top picture - it is so freakin cute! He looks like such a happy baby!!!

Heather said...

Those are some sweet looking kiddos. Jake looks like a great big brother, and Braden is adorable! You are speaking like a true momma with all that diaper rash advice! I'm listening for whatever else you can offer, I need all the help I can get!

Hunterclan said...

Congratulations you guys! I read Trevor's last email and we he said congratulations to you guys I was wondering what it was all about. That is great and so exciting, and it sounds like it happened so fast. Best Wishes!