As most of you know I have been on crutches for the last four weeks due to some knee surgery, however, today is a wonderful day! No more crutches! Yahoo! I was actually able to carry Braden down the hall today. The problem is when you haven't walked for four weeks your knee forgets how it all works, so I am slow but at least I am walking!
So just a few thoughts for Tuesday! Today is voting day in Utah and Rand and I have been having some major disagreements about politics. I wish I could say that I have all the same views he does and that we were in agreement on every issue but this is not at all true! I guess us arguing about politics keeps the marriage a little spicy! I really don't know who I want to vote for because the candidate I tended to lean toward is not even in the race anymore. So, "Utahn's" it is time to do your duty as American citizens and vote!
Also, an update on our status in Utah. We are still here and will be for another week. I guess there was some kind of mess up and they approved us for St. George but not Nevada. So you will all be happy to know we are legally cleared to travel to St. George! (this is driving me crazy) I will try to be patient. Braden is doing awesome and thrilled me yesterday when he kept reaching for me when other people held him. I guess laying on the floor with a bum knee in Enterprise has given us a lot of bonding time. Jake is so ready to go back to school and we can't wait to go home. But for now we are happy and healthy so what more can you ask for.
1 comment:
Shemri - I was very shocked when Bo informed me of your dissapointing political affiliations. We need to have a serious discussion...(if you ever come home...)
tam
Post a Comment