This is probably like the 500th time I have been tagged, I am getting the hint. So I will do this one about us tonight and I will do the other one (the five things about me)maybe in the near future. I am thinking if I do this I won't have this crazy guilt I feel each time I read someone's blog and they have tagged me. Ugh! Here we go!
What is your husband’s name? Rand N. Bracken (The "N" is not to be disclosed in public, it is well not to be disclosed! But no disrespect his grandpa, he didn't choose the name either. Ha! Ha!
How long have you been together? 10 years
How long did you date? We met in September and knew by Thanksgiving that we would get married. So let's see September - May 8 months!
Who eats more? Right now me, Rand is on an anorexic kick! Mr. protein is motivated at the moment.
Who said I love you first? Well I don't know if you can say he said it, but he bought me a windshield scraper because I had been using a tape to scrape my windows,(you know the thing before CD's). Anyhow the windshield scraper had a little note tied to it that said, "I love you". I think I should have sensed that my life was not going to be the chick flick I had always imagined! However, Rand is a wonderful man romance or not, he is so helpful, considerate and puts up with me. I truly know I am the luckiest girl around. (Now that's romantic).
Who is taller? This is a toss-up, I like big shoes and sometimes that makes me a little bit taller. But when he has his shoes on and I don't have mine on, I love to hug him cause I almost fit in his armpit if I squat down a little.
Who has more speeding tickets? Rand, Rand and more Rand. He has learned his lesson now and drives like a normal human being now!
Who is smarter? I would like to think I am and if I were arguing this point with him I probably could be persuasive enough to prove my point. But when it truly comes down to it, Rand is brillant he has a photographic mind thing going on. I marvel at what he can store in that brain of his. I am also very thankful for this because when our boys bring home math homework in the future it will be all dad!
Who is more sensitive? If I said Rand those of you who know him would laugh up a lung. Those of you who know me don't need the answer to this. I cry in primary every week, Oprah every day and on the phone at least once or twice a week. I cry when I laugh, cry when I'm happy and when I'm sad. I'm pathetic.
Who does the laundry? Rand has never been allowed, I am anal when it comes to laundry, even to the point I bug myself.
Who does the dishes? There was that one time like 8 years ago I think, oh wait that was somebody else!!!! No just kidding I am a little anal when it comes to that too, but when I need him he always steps up to the plate with a smile. It just doesn't get any better then that. He is a keeper.
Who sleeps on the right? I always do. I can hug him better from the right, just like I only like to hold his left hand when we walk. In doing this I am finding out that I am the weird one.
Who pays the bills? This used to be me but now we both do. After being in school for so long with absolutely no money and no way to pay the bills, we both get a kick out of it that we can pay them each month now. In some weird way we kind of enjoy sitting down together to do it now, it has become a planning session for us now.
Who mows the lawn? I think his name is... I guess I have no idea but he bills me each month. (Dumb HOA stuff) All I know is that when he is done Rand usually goes after him and trims things the way he likes it to be done.
Who cooks dinner? Applebee's, Chili's, Arby's...No we are doing much better these days because there are none of the places to eat in Mesquite. So I cook but Rand always barbecues.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Rand unless he has a new catalog from Cabellas that he wants to read.
Who is more stubborn? Oh man this is going to have to be.......what do you think?
Who kissed whom first? Rand tried for a month and then I finally gave in, I wanted to, don't get me wrong but it was just fun to see him work for it. But then when he kissed me it was all over, I had no power over him he ended up being pretty good at it. Oh no, now I am blushing!
Who asked who out first? Rand chased me hard!
Who proposed? Rand, he was so nervous he put the ring on my right hand.
Who has more siblings? Even steven at 5 a piece.
Now I tag anyone who wants to respond, I will not make you feel guilty by listing any names. Ha Ha. It really was not all that bad.
5 comments:
I laughed and laughed at the personal revelations, and perhaps learned some things I didn't know. We love you and what you add to our family.
Lee
Thanks for responding, and sorry if I made you feel too guilty, but I knew you would have fun answers!
Shem, that was fun!
It's so fun learning new things about people, thanx
You definately keep me interested in all your replies. :) Are you guys going up north for Easter, to Enterprise, or doing your own thing?? We haven't seen you guys for so long!
Post a Comment