Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Home Entertainment

How many Bracken men does it take to put a shop vac together? In our case three, with some good advice from the woman of the family!

Jake was practicing his sword fighting all morning and every picture I took of him looked possessed. Something weird was happening to all of the pictures. This picture has crazy weird lines running all over it but he thinks he looks just like a magic wizard and wanted me to post it!

Braden's new trick! "I think I am ready to go"!

"Look at me, I am amazing"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brain Balance Mom said...

Holy cow he is cute! I can't believe that I still haven't got to hold him! Look at that smile! I love seeing all of your boys together - they look so happy and will all be best buds. Is Braden going to be a cage fighter like jake?

Ian and Lara said...

He is so cute! And He looks so happy! It still seems kind of weird to see you guys with a little baby! Probably because I haven't seen you yet.
Jake is a little stud!

.mel. said...

Braden is very cute! When me & Dave's mom (who knows where Dave was!) put together our shopvac, we forgot to take the stuff out of the inside before we used it! Let's just say it was all covered in the crap we sucked up when we were done! nasty!

The Christians said...

Fun pictures~ I'm jelous of a shop-vac. I've been wanting one, now I really know I am grown up. I want to see some pictures from your trip.