Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Current Events

Lasso Ball! Jake's favorite new game, (it is similiar to horseshoes). I think it is supposed to be played outside but Charlene did not seem to mind, it was her idea to set it up.

Braden turned five months on Feb. 2nd. We visited with his Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Marla and aunt. They spoiled him rotten, you can see by all the presents! Have you been watching the news? A photographer and his wife coming through Nevada to Enterprise and down to St. George went missing. Lee being the mayor was asked to help with the search. Rand and Jake joined in. Rand is driving the fire truck, Jake is navigating and Lee got on top to be the eagle eye. No luck on finding the missing couple!

2 comments:

The Christians said...

How fun~ I bet Jake loved that!! We miss you guys and love ya!

The Hawkins Gang said...

Rand got to drive a fire truck - not fair! haha I've always wanted to do that... LOL