Jake and his cousin Trey spent so much time coloring these sheets, they then asked me to type the story as they told it. Their little minds thought so fast that I could barely keep up with the typing. The story turned out awesome, they were so creative I couldn't believe it. It may be published one day who knows!
Braden is so cute I just can't stop taking pictures of him!
Jake when he was sledding in Enterprise, he caught some pretty good air on this jump.
5 comments:
I am so excited for your wonderful family, it has been a long time since I've seen all of you, hope to see you in church!
Hi Shemri, This is Heather Strasser's sister Mindi. Heather has kept me posted on your family and I just want to tell you that I'm so happy for you all. You sound very happy and you deserve all of it (your happiness, that is)!
Shem, I am so glad you guys are home now and all together. He really is a darling, beautiful little boy. I am so happy for you guys. Take Care!
Hi there! It's so fun to see all your new pictures. Can't wait to see the ones from Mexico!
I love the pictures! I bet you are so glad to be home! I am glad that you still got to go to Mexico too, you needed that. You need to post the pictures!
Post a Comment